Renewal
.:Skill Search:.
 



Hell's Plant (Skill ID# 2490, iRO Name: Hell Plant)
Type Active / Special / Damage Max Lv 5Attack Type Misc
TargetGroundRange9 cells
Area3 x 3 cells
Requirements (May vary for different classes, view skill by classes is recommended)
Blood Sucker Lv 3
Required ForHowling of Mandragora (Lv 3, Genetic)
Stay DurationMin-Max Lv: 14 / 21 / 28 / 35 / 42 sec
Cast TimeMin-Max Lv: 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 / 5 sec
Cast Delay0.5 sec
Item Required1 Plant Bottle
EffectBury cannibal plants in the ground and make them attack enemies as they approaching. Deals damage and may cause [Stun] or [Bleeding] status.
Other Notes
  • You cannot cast more than 2 instances of this skill before the first one expires.
  • Spell cannot be stacked
  • Removed if hit by Fire Rain skill
LevelDescription
1Max Summons 2, Bleeding chance 10%, Stun chance 30%
2Max Summons 3, Bleeding chance 15%, Stun chance 40%
3Max Summons 4, Bleeding chance 20%, Stun chance 50%
4Max Summons 5, Bleeding chance 25%, Stun chance 60%
5Max Summons 6, Bleeding chance 30%, Stun chance 70%


Back to Top