33%

Customization Level:
Occasional
  33%

Extensive
  67%

mati2
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-28
Their second server after a full reset. 100 ppl on opening day, already dropped to 50 in 2 days. Single client but no parties, main chat is dead, discord is dead. GM takes forever to respond, seems not to care about his server, doesnt listen to suggestions or concerns of players. There are very ugly costumes and skin colors, server config feels like they just threw some random stuff together without thinking. Doesnt feel like Spirit anymore. Dont waste your time here, server will die in 2 months
Rating: 34
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 2
Eventfulness: 1
Game Masters
Friendliness: 3
Availability: 3
Helpfulness: 2
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 3
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-05-28
We are sorry that your exeperience wasn't good. However, it seems to be amplified in order to harm the development of our project. Suggestions are not "issues", they don't require an immediate answer. We answered each time for informations that was already wrote on our wiki. We spend around 7h/day to track players suspected of circumventing our anti multi client rule. Our skin colors is just a pure cosmetics and doesn't reflect the quality of our server. party is up every day, you lie.

CriticalThinker
Played for 1 month 2024-05-17
Run away and dont play this server. Arrogant and disrespectful admin. Very insecure and big ego. I have screenshots of him insulting me and my mother etc because he cannot handle positive criticism. I was giving him feedback on the beta and giving my opinion on custom hats, which he requested. Then after a few days, all of a sudden, starts to get butthurt and insult me because of that. Dont waste your time.
Rating: 43
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 5
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 1
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 5
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-05-17
Hello, you are not criticism, you give orders. And first, you started to be toxic even if I try to explain certains things that it's not my "version" but the version of every emulator and the RMS description is not good. After that you continue to be very toxic and you start telling me to “go f**k you”. Good luck.

Miaouh
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-09
For a low-rate server, this one has a promising potential for its rate and the features. If you are looking for single-client option, this one may be for you. The GM is always on the clock to fix the problem (if there is any). It is currently on beta and will be opened very soon. Come test it out (especially the costume features). ????
Rating: 99
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Friendliness: 10
Availability: 10
Helpfulness: 10