Unavailable
  10%

Occasional
  80%

Extensive
  10%

Zuco
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-02
New Server, looks like they carefully balanced things Gravity didn't mind touching in a long time like some classes, skills and items. (more level 4 weapons slots, npc weapons giving some bonuses, refined weapons having the npc weapons bonuses..) The community is friendly and active, population is still low but i'm pretty sure this gonna be a medium-big server. TLDR: New server low rate, good balance, good community. No donations, slight customization in skills and weapons. 9/10
Rating: 83
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 8

Tungdil
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-02
Nice discovery! A refreshing training grounds, the slightly reworked classes, skills and items.GMS present and reactive. Multi accounts or solo players, everyone will find their account. Small population but very good server! It's been too long since I've enjoyed it so much.Come many, it's worth it!
Rating: 90
Comment #2
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 10

LorenorZero
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-31
This server offers some new takes on the game. A completely overhauled novice area with a story, many balance changes to every class to make early game much better, endow npcs on some maps (requires elemental stones), higher weapon card drop rate, many changes to unslotted items making them much more relevant than in classic ro, and much more. Community is small but active and always helpful. I really enjoy playing there.
Rating: 84
Comment #3
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Availability: 9
Game-play
Guild Competition: 1

Schella
Played for 1 month 2024-05-31
The server has an interesting take on the classic RO experience. I look forward to trying out some different builds. Population is sparce still but there's always someone online willing to talk and have fun. Also, no donation shop etc or cluttery items which is a plus in my book. Definitely worth looking into. If the changes on the Wiki sound interesting to you I'd say give it a shot!
Rating: 100
Comment #4
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10

dominelson
Played for 1 month 2024-05-20
This is a fascinating server. Despite being new and having a small population, the community is extremely united and welcoming. It can be described as a classic server, but with some interesting adjustments in classes and skills. It features maps up to pre-renewal episodes servers, like Nameless Island, as well as expanded classes like Ninja, Gunslinger, and TK. The administration is friendly, receptive to community suggestions, and very attentive. In summary, it's an refreshing server.
Rating: 96
Comment #5
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 9

Leaferos
this is a good servers, all wellcome.....im braziliam and no have lag, is a very good wellcome server, i love the unic idea for job, no meta, gunslinger can play, ninja too, super novice too is a good good heaven server
Comment #6
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

realven00
Very good server if you want play on long lasting server , no donation , no imbalance , just full of nostalgia . you can try it and support the dev i am happy if you come here hehehe just need more friends here
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

nanito
Played for 2 months 2024-05-19
It's a cozy little server with a lot of great ideas, very party friendly. Made substantial changes to every class making the first levels a breeze and opening new possibilities for places to hunt. The only thing it's lacking is players to enjoy it.
Rating: 92
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 6

Naerin
Played for 1 month 2024-05-19
Really nice server with some quality of life changes. No transcendend classes, but gear for them is available and you can equip it on normal clases. Some balance changes which I really like (Skills, car drops). Nice events from time to time.
Rating: 87
Comment #9
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Game Masters
Friendliness: 9
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 6

MoronOfOuran95
Played for 2 months 2024-05-19
The vision of this server is unique in nature and has been executed in such a way that RO feels fresh. I am excited to see where the server goes as we get later and later into progression. But for now, early game/mid game RO is not so bad. I strongly recommend this server as it has 0 P2W, custom class changes that smooth out 1st job, and an environment where expanded can thrive.
Rating: 85
Comment #10
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 9