Unavailable
  2%

Occasional
  61%

Extensive
  38%

kamalasan
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-16
I have been searching for a server for quite sometime now where I can hunt and experiment on builds in real time (not calculator) and interact with players at the same time. This one seems decent enough, I have not explored and played enough to provide a best review but I have a lot to look forward to. i give this server seven (7) out of ten (10) overall for now
Rating: 61
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 6
Availability: 7
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 6
Game Masters
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 7
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 7

Reeeechard
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-16
It's a really nice low rate server especially for people who really want the full RO experience while still being enjoyable. There's plenty of people playing each day so it's pretty nice seeing all the other people around. The people playing here are really nice some even helped me out on my job change quest. The daily quest is nice it gives people something to do when they're lost. However, my custom skill bindings kept getting nuked if I just quit from "Exit to Windows" button in the options.
Rating: 84
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 8
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Availability: 8
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Class Balance: 8

WolfDrawn
Played for 1 month 2024-06-15
Good low rate server - seems pretty active, in game shop doesnt seem broken. Some options are customized, its a sort of pre-renewal but some renewal. No 3rd classes, but they do have transcendent classes and some ease of access NPCs
Rating: 100
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

kg05erz
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-15
Balance and classic Ragnarok gameplay, up to transcendence class. Hoping for more events and freebies by the GM. Easy to level up and farming of items. Hoping to have more players in this game. I have hunter and merchant in this game.
Rating: 90
Comment #4
Server
Community
Friendliness: 8
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 8

Juno88
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-15
Been playing few days, the mentor system is really helpful. Joined their discord and request a mentor to guide you through the game. It's best to have a mentor even you are old player at other server. The other thing is friendly player. I asked a few question in game and few players respond and provide helps.
Rating: 86
Comment #5
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Availability: 9
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 9

nolox
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-14
i love this server <3, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server, i love this server
Rating: 100
Comment #6
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 10

Lhongz
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-14
very stable server. never got disconnected.. and the players here is 500+. have BG active and MPV is competitive.. can also earn real money via farming. come and join us here... so fun playing here.. very smooth and no laggg!!
Rating: 96
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

victor31486
Played for 1 month 2024-06-14
the server doesn't have much player, and most of the players are AFK. it looks like it's about to close anytime soon. anyway i just played for a few weeks and i quit no fun at all... to make the review short it's like a ghost town server... there might be about 50 active players left some are afks and most are vendors...
Rating: 50
Comment #8
Server
Stability: 5
Community
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 5
Game-play
Economy: 5
Class Balance: 5
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-15
This review catches our attention because we just broke records for online players this weekend, which means that we are growing day by day. It sounds a little different from what you mention... but to rest assured: there are no plans to close soon or ever ;) It makes us very sad that there are people like you making false reviews, who knows where come from...

lenlen-
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-13
i love the random option, really helpful to gain some suprise when farming and leveling, adventure guild board quest also really" nice. really helping for new player. all elder player also really nice and friendly. they help me and giving free equipment. vote4point also really helpful.
Rating: 80
Comment #9
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 8
Game-play

zz4847
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-11
They have a Gachpon Machine which you can get "exclusive" headgear, equipment (not just costume) from. Although you can farm Gachpon currency in game, it takes tons of time. If you want to be competitive but don't want to spend $$$ or time to farm Gachpon currency, I would highly recommend you to stay away. Casual players can still have fun, I guess.
Rating: 50
Comment #10
Server
Stability: 5
Community
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 5
Game-play
Economy: 5
Class Balance: 5
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-11
Isn't that the point of Ragnarök Online? There is not much we can answer, its hard to understand why someone would give an average score to a low rates private server based on Pre-Renewal mechanics taking as a reference that it is difficult/takes time to obtain high end equipment. You shouldn't like any of these rates then, we guess. But thanks for the review!

«More Low Rate Servers»
123456789 > Last »