Unavailable
  13%

Occasional
  59%

Extensive
  28%

Kalleos
Played for 1 month 2024-06-14
Good server, i play here and i like administration , i pm him with my problems he asked everytime and solves problems.very convenient warper,healer,i like job master, random rolls on equip , interesting events. I recommend to everyone
Rating: 100
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

Banban123
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-14
Great GM and very active Admins. If you are looking for a low rate where it doesnt feel like its a low rate, try this server. People are friendly and the server is really active. GMs are always there to help and there are a lot of events to do. Donation is mostly costumes so there is no imbalance donation mechanics. GMs are working hard to make sure players enjoy the server. So come and join us!
Rating: 90
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Availability: 9
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 9

ngc1rms
I started this RO again after 15 years. I played this one because it was a fairly new server. I have so much so learn about pre-renewal and new system they introduced. I am humbled by the generosity and friendliness of our GM. Also, the effort that GM put into this game has been amazing especially feedback/suggestion for improvement and maintaining the server. I don't have a lot of time to play but the weekend floating rate is nice. The only downside is people who always win will always win.
Rating: 81
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 8
Availability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 7
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 8

Litany
Stability, friendliness, and this community is fantastic! Great work from GM since its launch <30 days. Highly recommend! Economy: PRO: The drop rates along with tailored sell prices of popular farming spots keep the zeny economy in check. CONS: Players are overcharging while lowballing other players for items--you rarely see anything sold because of how overpriced players market their items. Class Balance: Snipers/Wizs win at events, need to create events that are fair for all classes.
Rating: 76
Comment #4
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 3
Guild Competition: 2
Class Balance: 3

Lunami
Played for 2 months 2024-06-14
Very stable and fun server with a welcoming and friendly community! Professional, hard working and kind GM team. Lots of different events, costumes and other features. Very happy with my decision to join here, i dont regret it.
Comment #5
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

xguppie
Played for 1 month 2024-06-12
This is my first time leaving a review for an RO server. I came back to RO after having not played for 10+ years. This is a really good low rate server with a very helpful, engaging community. Everyone has been really nice so far, which has made the experience playing on this server more enjoyable. Ancient is a very attentive and hard-working GM and everyone loves them. I would truly recommend this server to anyone looking for a low rate server to get into :D!
Comment #6
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

bibaboba
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-12
I was pleasantly surprised by this server's approach to new players - you're getting wings, potions and other consumables for free every 5 levels. Plus loot exp quests are available, so it won't be a problem to level weaker builds till they can be fully enjoyable! It makes server's economy healthier and provide a good way for people to engage in trade instead of printing zeny via selling overcosted loot to NPC (great nature, harpy's feather, etc).
Rating: 92
Comment #7
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 8

daz3d
Played for 1 month 2024-06-12
Long time RO player here and this is my first time leaving a review - and I am a super lazy person at that. What made me write this review is mainly the effort and dedication of the GM team, especially Ancient. The man is clearly trying his very best to make this server as great as possible for us RO addicts. This server isn't perfect but it has, what I believe, what returning players like me are looking for - A good server to chill and experience RO again. Just needs more people right now!
Rating: 87
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 1

funkybottoms
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-10
GM/Admins are really helpful and attentive when issue comes up both in game and on discord. Players in the server are more then willing to help as well. It's a great place to game! Come join, the population is rising since the past week. Lets get the WoE going!
Rating: 84
Comment #9
Server
Stability: 7
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 4
Class Balance: 7

lee3701
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-10
GM makes a poll regarding single client. The poll received overwhelming support. GM then proceeds to allow 3 clients. Server had potential if the GM just allowed the poll to go ahead and do it. Instead this has massively backfired and has caused people like me to leave. Don't waste your time here. No doubt the server will be p2w monetized in less than a month
Rating: 46
Comment #10
Server
Stability: 5
Availability: 5
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Friendliness: 5
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 5
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-10
Thank you for sharing your concerns. We apologize for any frustration caused by the decision regarding client limits. We are actively discussing this matter and have made new polls available to gather player feedback. Our goal is to ensure the best possible experience for our community, and we value your input in achieving that. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope you'll give us another chance to improve. Please carefully reconsider your rating as it is not proper etiquette.

«More Low Rate Servers»
12345678 > Last »