Unavailable
  27%

Occasional
  68%

Extensive
  5%

Imprezo
Played for 1 month 2024-06-30
Classic P2W garbage, no matter what Gm's says about VIP's. for 10$/month subscription there you get 50% boost to drop/exp and 0.02 card drop, which makes server absolutely unplayable without VIP in terms of comparision & competition with others. This server have legal RMT and huge Atlantis community with approx salary ~300$/month, which also strongly dumps Zeny/$ rate, since 80-90% of community trying to buy VIP in-game or RMT there, instead of donating. I like GMs,but serv is deadly born for me
Rating: 43
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 3
Availability: 3
Community
Friendliness: 3
Eventfulness: 3
Game Masters
Friendliness: 7
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 5
Game-play
Economy: 3
Guild Competition: 3
Class Balance: 8

Wilz89
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-30
This new server is good, have 1k++ players, always have event and the GM very fast respond for fix the problems. And we always get promo codes when have Maintenance or Problem in gameplay. Have many people for other country too. Lets play together and join here
Rating: 100
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

Syarr14
Played for more than 1 year 2024-06-30
I enjoyed playing the server a lot. So far it's not at all toxic. I mean, there are basic player behaviors here and there but that's not avoidable at all. Seems most people are mature and that's why I like it. It really reminded me of the old Ragnarok online that I used to play in the past. Home more will play. The more the merrier.
Comment #3
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

AliceYamada
This is the only private server I play in ever since i quit some local private server. Very great community and hard working staff and decent economy. What more can I ask for? I hope the server last very long. Longer than the longest bridge in the world lolol. I love this server very much. GM SAKRAY MY IDOL NUMBA WAN GM !
Comment #4
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

kikuo
I miss playing here AAAAAA. Best RO private server i played NO CAP. The server is encountering some problems but the staff will working hard for it to be solved that is why i lob it. I was waiting for a long time for the lauch again but I am so busy with my family right now huhu. I hope I can play again soon. lob u Loki!
Comment #5
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Anno
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-29
I honestly came to the server believing it as single client, later on i discovered that you can multi client if you have an android cellphone or a game client running on nox. it felt like a scam to me so im writing this to anyone who wants to play this server believing is a single client experience. i fell like multi client unbalances the game in a way that its just not worth doing any other farming job that isnt hunter so i am kinda out of here sadly ...
Rating: 53
Comment #6
Server
Stability: 5
Availability: 3
Community
Friendliness: 7
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 1
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-30
Well you cant use emulator such as nox, ld player, memu etc, they simply have 2 device, but we will enforce stricter rules regarding 2 account soon, you can see it on announcement page on discord. Not sure why you rate server stability and avilability so low, and also gameplay, but thank you for the review

Zweigyn
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-28
A whole new experience for a classic ragnarok... Not like others high rate or item mall... U guys must try to play... The exp, drop rate is very classic... With 1,1 K active players, still up everyday...
Rating: 98
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 9

evduckyy
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-23
Gameplay is balanced and true to the original game, with an active and friendly community. The staff is responsive and works hard to fix issues. The in-game economy is fair, and regular events keep things exciting. Despite some technical challenges, the server is very enjoyable and nostalgic.
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Hossen
GODRO is a really good server however there were some issue with the stability I sometimes experience lag and freeze whenever I level my character so I hope that they can fix that Overall is good, it's just the server stability Hopefully they can make it better Good luck guys ~ and keep up the great work! ^^
Rating: 82
Comment #9
Server
Stability: 4
Availability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Friendliness: 9
Availability: 9
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 6
Class Balance: 9

wiliah0918
if you are looking for a ragnarok online server, that is near to official server way back 2002-2003 good all days ragnarok online is the best server for you , wer the grind never stop and you will enjoy the party system for you and others to level up , also the GM here is friendly and helpful easy to talk with as well , so if you are missing that nostalgic feeling of ragnarok online come and join is here in Good Old Days Ragnarok Online , see you in game! RoK On!
Comment #10
Server
Community
Game Masters