Renewal
.:View Latest Reviews:.
  Lunar24
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-30
Interesting server; you can buy OP items through tons of Zeny (like 3 billion or so per item). The explanation of the server is misleading; Zeny is not scarce, but the items are available for a really high price. the drop rate is real (2x). but beginner items are quite luxurious, so you don't need to worry about them. Still, there are lots of improvements required, but I think this server will be good to enjoy shortly.
Rating: 100
Comment #11
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

kikuo
I miss playing here AAAAAA. Best RO private server i played NO CAP. The server is encountering some problems but the staff will working hard for it to be solved that is why i lob it. I was waiting for a long time for the lauch again but I am so busy with my family right now huhu. I hope I can play again soon. lob u Loki!
Comment #12
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Dartis
New to the server. Freebies are good and Daily Quest for pts makes you play more this should have more people for good economy. I wish there should be more higher experience monsters to grind for faster leveling.
Comment #13
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

icekobe008
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-29
I prefer Low Rate servers because these are the ones that is truly nostalgic to RO way back 2004 and I found this server randomly in Facebook. There's not that much population during in-game but I believe this community will grow in several months time especially the GMs are approachable, helpful and friendly. Looking forward for more folks joining this server GATHERRO!!!
Rating: 97
Comment #14
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 9

Anno
I honestly came to the server believing it as single client, later on i discovered that you can multi client if you have an android cellphone or a game client running on nox. it felt like a scam to me so im writing this to anyone who wants to play this server believing is a single client experience. i fell like multi client unbalances the game in a way that its just not worth doing any other farming job that isnt hunter so i am kinda out of here sadly ...
Rating: 53
Comment #15
Server
Stability: 5
Availability: 3
Community
Friendliness: 7
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 1
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-30
Well you cant use emulator such as nox, ld player, memu etc, they simply have 2 device, but we will enforce stricter rules regarding 2 account soon, you can see it on announcement page on discord. Not sure why you rate server stability and avilability so low, and also gameplay, but thank you for the review

rurirune
Played for 1 month 2024-06-29
I have been looking to play RO for quite some time now and luck has been on my side to have found a newly opened server, with very promising feedback from others so I decided to give it a try myself! The GMs are very nice and love the atmosphere so far. Looking forward to reminiscing good old times!
Comment #16
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

ROServersSommelier
Leveling is really easy here, you get Battle Manuals only by playing, you have Eden Quests, Mob and Dungeon of the Day, Repeatable Quests, Partys all hours because the diversity of regions playing. QoL here is quite nice, you got Healer, Warper, Job Master, Reset, all balanced because they are not free. Staff and Community are overwhelmingly warm, i love it, they are active and give solutions ASAP. Also, if you like costumes, this is your server. Also, dont p2w donations.
Rating: 95
Comment #17
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 8

amoestotry
Play this server make me remember childhood memories, me and my friend play this together till now. The Leveling, grinding, and do something in this server is good and balanced. Just play this server with your friend, and you'll get the experience later
Rating: 93
Comment #18
Server
Community
Friendliness: 8
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 9

distilled1
Respect for disabling multi-clienting, but they didn't actually put a rule against it and so they likely don't punish anyone caught multi-clienting which is just silly. Not the server for fans of pre-renewal. Tons of weird, customized NPCs, adapted renewal content, custom double currency, etc. Server runs smoothly, but the people behind it seem unwise to pre-renewal and have made some dumb decisions like including infinite fly wings, putting renewal stat info on their wiki, permanent night mode.
Rating: 73
Comment #19
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Availability: 9
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 3
Guild Competition: 2
Class Balance: 5

Kvothe51
A fun, (currently) small server with a unique twist: no trans classes, but up to ep12's worth of content. Some class balancing here and there. I haven't been playing here for a long time, but everything seems great. An active discord with friendly people. Only downside is the relatively small population (average around 20, 25 players online, merchants not included). Which is part of why I'm writing this review (small population is okay, but more is better!). Would recommend.
Rating: 97
Comment #20
Server
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters