Unavailable
  14%

Occasional
  58%

Extensive
  28%

funkybottoms
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-10
GM/Admins are really helpful and attentive when issue comes up both in game and on discord. Players in the server are more then willing to help as well. It's a great place to game! Come join, the population is rising since the past week. Lets get the WoE going!
Rating: 84
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 7
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Friendliness: 10
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 4
Class Balance: 7

lee3701
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-10
GM makes a poll regarding single client. The poll received overwhelming support. GM then proceeds to allow 3 clients. Server had potential if the GM just allowed the poll to go ahead and do it. Instead this has massively backfired and has caused people like me to leave. Don't waste your time here. No doubt the server will be p2w monetized in less than a month
Rating: 46
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 5
Availability: 5
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Friendliness: 5
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 5
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-10
Thank you for sharing your concerns. We apologize for any frustration caused by the decision regarding client limits. We are actively discussing this matter and have made new polls available to gather player feedback. Our goal is to ensure the best possible experience for our community, and we value your input in achieving that. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope you'll give us another chance to improve. Please carefully reconsider your rating as it is not proper etiquette.

GuessWhat
Played for 2 months 2024-06-08
Well, sad how it turns in to a nonsence server. Started with OBT the server was nice with good perform. and active admin. BUT starting to rush unbalanced events over and over was dumb af. Changes that were not announced are simply irritating. The biggest joke is a introduction of a 3rd client. Why you start polls and dont hear to cumminty? Most of ppl voted against 2nd client you just fcked it up Ancient! Many ppl I played with already left or leave soon. 2nd chance Nimble, u messed up again.
Rating: 69
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 8
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 8
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 5
2024-06-08
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by recent changes and events. Your concerns are important to us, and we are actively working on improving the server experience. We understand the frustration with unannounced changes and the introduction of an additional client. Please know that we value community input and are committed to addressing these issues. Your feedback will help us make EvolveRO better. Thank you for your patience and support.

DukePudding
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-08
I was a little disappointed when the server went duo client from single. Gave it a shot anyway. However, it recently went trio client out of nowhere and is pretty dead to me personally. That said, if that doesn't bother you, server's great. There's some big QoL with class rebalances in the future- but my biggest props go to their community team and their admin Ancient in particular. They're incredibly attentive in chat. It's tough to walk back client restrictions, but i'll keep an eye out anyway
Rating: 84
Comment #4
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 7

tatumaki05
Played for 1 month 2024-06-06
i love the server its not toxic hopefully the community will grow more because it deserve it....rate is cool kinda reminds me of the ro of old....looking forward to more pets pls..hopefully more players will join the server because its fun.
Rating: 82
Comment #5
Server
Community
Game Masters
Availability: 9
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 8
Class Balance: 8

Topaze
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-06
Good fun regular events hosted by the GMs with nice rewards new server, my ratings reflect what I've said Shame about the DDoss attacks from suspected other servers but I suppose that's normal in the RO scene and has been for decades now. but apart from the DDos attacks the server runs fine with some really great people in it
Rating: 71
Comment #6
Server
Stability: 4
Community
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 1
2024-06-10
Hello Topaze! Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the regular events and rewards. We've addressed the DDoS attacks by implementing robust protection, ensuring the server is now stable with optimal latency and worldwide proxy coverage. We appreciate your support and understanding, and we're committed to providing a great experience for our community. We hope to continue improving based on player and community feedback. Kind regards, EvolveRO Staff.

poobear
New server, been playing with my friend here. It's been nice after things stabilized. Looking forward to more content and hopefully some class adjustments in future. Admin is friendly and very available to help.
Rating: 86
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 8

BugsBunny
Played for 4 months 2024-06-06
I'm coming back from a 10+ year hiatus and this is the server that is resonating with me the most. It fits into all criteria that make a low rate server enjoyable for me, with several QoL features and actual heart put into it instead of just pushing a soul-less reskin we see everywhere. The community is alive, very welcoming and incredibly friendly both in game and on discord. The GM is likely one of the most passionate ones I've seen yet and I'm super stocked to see eRO grow <3~
Rating: 94
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 10

Hayle
Played for 1 month 2024-06-06
Welcoming admin, nice server to chill out, the server is quite balancing, having newbie support package, warper. Join if you love job 2adv server :D. Admin is active mostly 24/7 and will kindly reply and help. Feel free to suggest
Rating: 94
Comment #9
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 9

batangpogiq
This is a gem among servers, with GMs always ready to assist and events keeping things lively. The community is helpful. even though this server just started and is progressing, it's worth your time playing here. Plus there's no play-to-win nonsense just good old fashioned gaming fun with an element of surprise of random equip options in gears. I've played many servers, but this one has made to my list of the best servers out there"
Rating: 100
Comment #10
Server
Stability: 10
Community
Game Masters