Inflict 10% more damage with Critical attacks. Critical Rate + 7 on DemiHuman monster. [+ Solider & Permeter & Freezer & Heater] Add a 0.3% chance of auto casting Level 3 Weapon Perfection on the enemy when attacking. HP Recovery + 50% Maximum HP + 20% STR + 10 Add a 30% chance of gaining 'Red Potion' item each time a monster is killed. [Swordman Class] Red, Yellow and White Potions restore 50% more HP.