Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. UARO World of your dream (37/137)5x5x5x99/70
Pre-Re
2. Rise of Legends (31/111)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
3. Radnarok Official (27/30)26x26x2x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Adventures RO (20/136)10x10x10x99/70
Pre-Re
5. Venris Ragnarok (14/28)7x7x2x99/70
Pre-Re
Newly Listed Servers
1. Sommyworld (0)10000x10000x1000x255/120
Pre-Re
2. RebornToMorroc (0)3x3x3x150/70
Custom
3. Tales of Loki (4)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Cotton Candy Ragnarok (1)25x25x10x200/70
Renewal
5. World Ragnarok (5)3x3x2x99/70
Pre-Re

.:Latest Reviews:.
  c_moon
Played for 1 month 2024-06-23
the only server I can finally I can cosplay as Pekora 10/10, the progression is stable, and the community is growing. I felt very welcomed and the gm's are friendly, also ppl are constantly making partys.
Rating: 88
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 9

CTRL3
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-23
Good/friendly community.. friendly GM/owner. not pay to win! best server for me as a returnee, and even old players are always welcome too. highly recommended server.. not too hard not too easy.. grind is grind.. join us now guys!
Rating: 100
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

sstingray
Recently i got banned for"trashtalking".Trashtalkin about people?No! About server!Cos newbies who asking "is it good server to play" are reading what is wrong with server.When i ask to quoute what is actualy was so "trashtalking" he just refuse to quoute anything and give me permaban.Good one.Server is pretty lagy,got very poor working market,have many bugss like unworking wedding,no bg,tons of afk multiwindows who just farm hour points. But admin is worrying only for hats,costumes and his ego.
Rating: 38
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 5
Availability: 7
Community
Friendliness: 1
Eventfulness: 1
Game Masters
Availability: 6
Helpfulness: 6
Game-play
Economy: 4
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 6

Darl07
Played for 6 months 2024-06-23
The Poring City server in Ragnarok Online stands out as a vibrant and dynamic community where players from around the world converge to experience the essence of advertisement, camaraderie,and competition.
Rating: 95
Comment #4
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 9

Fogle
I had not played RO in about 10 years before i started on this server. There are plenty of people willing to help answer questions. I do wish there were some helpful features ive used on previous servers and thats @go. Overall i really enjoy this server and plan to continue pleaying.
Rating: 92
Comment #5
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 8
Class Balance: 8

lstrdlcz
server is 3months old when i started playing. its been 5 days now, i manage to catch up with the old player. the good thing in playing late in server is you dont have to grind that much, you dont need to head to head mvp hunt with others. you can just farm zeny in petite, and buy MVP cards in vend players need zeny for quest and potions, so their spare card are for sale too. i hope there will be rebalancing of skills which is spam pressure of paladin, with kiel and beelze, its too OP
Comment #6
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

lordofnuitari
Played for 1 month 2024-06-23
After playing on this server for a while...While the server is stable and generally fun if you're playing solo. Saying that it's an English speaking server as advertised is HYPERBOLE. 90% of the community is spanish speaking. Not a problem if the community wasn't so toxic. The mentors are rude and condescending. There's a character named PedoVaginal and they don't seem to care. GM's are tactless (except Paint). I've reported this server to Gravity. I'm glad i didn't spend any money on it.
Rating: 28
Comment #7
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 1
Game Masters
Availability: 1
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 1
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-23
Adventures RO is a private server for Ragnarök, an MMORPG game where other people play, who mostly understand each other and can solve their problems in an adult way. We are sorry if a username is not to your liking, but we cannot be responsible for the connotation that a word in Spanish has in your language, but what we will not tolerate is the promotion of racism, homophobia, or false accusations about the community and the Mentor Staff.

ScruFace
Firstly GMs are super active and very helpful, secondly players in the server are friendly and respectful to others. I think it is one of the best private high rate server right now, characters are well balanced, and farming is the number one goal in the server. Come and join us now!
Rating: 97
Comment #8
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Game-play

PatriciaDC
Acabo de empezar a jugar pero por ahora me está gustando bastante. Quizas un poco perdida ya que me cuesta encontrar las cosas o por tener que pagar por el heal y el teleport. Una cosa que no me gusta es que las dungeon y demás no se desbloquean hasta que no los visitas...
Rating: 72
Comment #9
Server
Stability: 8
Availability: 7
Community
Friendliness: 7
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Friendliness: 7
Availability: 6
Helpfulness: 8
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 8

DOMonyo
Played for 2 months 2024-06-23
Gm friendly and helping.. Nice server to play Almost like iRo official.. Need farming to be strongwr Nice costume Nice player at all Have really fun to play Farming easy to drop Balnce for get mvp card
Comment #10
Server
Community
Game Masters