Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. Rise of Legends (10/26)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
2. Oldschool RO - Midrate (9/104)150x150x2500x175/100
Pre-Re
3. Adventures RO (6/82)10x10x10x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Rising Ragnarok Online (6/6)10000x10000x10000x255/120
Pre-Re
5. Ragnarok Pinas (5/39)3x3x1x99/70
Pre-Re
Newly Listed Servers
1. Zen Society Ragnarok Online (0)99999999x99999999x10000x1000/250
Pre-Re
2. Aegis RO - Midrate (0)30x30x3x99/70
Pre-Re
3. iPlayRO (0)15x15x5x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Rising Ragnarok Online (6)10000x10000x10000x255/120
Pre-Re
5. Rise of Midgard (0)500x500x10x260/60
Renewal

.:Latest Reviews:.
  4evergreen
Played for 1 month 2024-05-16
Admin felt like he/she is inexperienced. I started around 02/2024, I had to leave because my pc identified that eRO had virus; and yes I'm now aware that it's a false positive, when I told admin he/she basically told me good luck on my next server. Even though I left early(thank god), I occasionally check the website, and I can't tell you how many times they wiped even though they promised that they never will. I don't think that this is a server worth trusting, much less invest precious time.
Rating: 25
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 1
Availability: 1
Community
Friendliness: 3
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 4
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 3
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 5
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-05-16
Hello. Thanks for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. The false positive virus alert was addressed and documented for troubleshooting. We regret if our response at the time seemed dismissive. Regarding wipes, eRO is currently in Open Beta Testing, which involves necessary resets to ensure a stable and balanced gameplay environment. Our goal is to deliver a reliable and enjoyable server for all players. We value your input and are committed to improving our server.

sukubiman
Played for 4 months 2024-05-16
Ive playing this server around 4 months, the beginning was good.. and then they have server lag for SEA players over 1 month and no change at all, it getting worse at night. And then i found out that the GM's have another playable character with nick that have no color / different font as player for spying players and banned them for some reasons. For what i saw, there are risk that the economy can change or those people taking advantage for themself. i can't recommend playing this server 4 us.
Rating: 37
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 3
Availability: 5
Community
Friendliness: 6
Eventfulness: 2
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 1
Helpfulness: 6
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 4
Class Balance: 3

Potency
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-16
I've been playing on this Ragnarok server and it's fantastic! The GM is super helpful and always responsive. The players are friendly and welcoming,creating a great community vibe. The custom dungeons add exciting new challenges and keep the game fresh. Plus, the Gm frequently give out lots of freebies, making the experience even more enjoyable. IF you're looking for a supportive Gm, a friendly community, and unique content, this server is the best choice!
Rating: 100
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

casualgamer2024
Played for more than 1 year 2024-05-16
Been on and off with this server. There's just something that can't make me stay. Economy is dead, PvM instances are so repetitive and nothing new has changed except Mystical Tower. So much toxicity and drama in their discord server. All players left are mostly veterans who already reached end game gears. The game is fun when played with friends but without them there's just nothing left to do. New instances like OGH are just Sinx focused classes. Other class can just join as support. Not fun
Rating: 41
Comment #4
Server
Stability: 5
Community
Friendliness: 3
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Friendliness: 2
Availability: 2
Helpfulness: 5
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 5
2024-05-16
Unfortunately players like the one below this one tend to rile each other up to write bad reviews if something happened that's not to their liking. Best of luck finding a new server. :)

ScruFace
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-16
The GMs are super active and very helpful, players on the server are friendly and respectful. I think it is one of the best private server super high rate server right now and there are also alot of events happening everyday! Join us now!
Comment #5
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Paulz
Played for 5 months 2024-05-16
This is a really GOOD server. I have played this server for 5 months now and still good. A lot of friendly players. Good community, and balance items. I really enjoy playing this server. I hope new players will come and join us so that you will experience a very nice service. Come and download this game I can assure you will enjoy here thank you!
Comment #6
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Kobis
Played for 1 month 2024-05-16
all goof, gm nicely. everything is balance and all player can play as long as they want it. highly recommended for newbie. This serve dont had racist and player respect each other. anyone can play this server
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

daniepoetra
Played for 3 months 2024-05-16
Come on gaesss, ayoo mari bermain di server ini. Dijamin gak bakal bosen dah letih, karena sudah d sesuaikan dengan bagi-bagi kita yg sudah bekerja yg tidak ada waktu buat levelling lgsung gas dsini. WOE KOC nya juga ramai banget, hadiah pun nda kalah menarik. Mari kita gaskeeeeeunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

sleepingwithseiren
Played for more than 1 year 2024-05-15
Used to be a very good server with a healthy community. Now even Discord Server is so toxic to the point that if you act good and side with admin, they will treat you nice. If you oppose to them, you'll get kicked, mistreated, muted, banned. They love to tell people "they are aware" of the issues of the server but honestly nothing is being done to address instead they will give you the opposite and call it "balancing". Stagnant server. Not newbie Friendly. Dead WoE, BG and no WoE GM to work.
Rating: 31
Comment #9
Server
Stability: 6
Community
Friendliness: 2
Eventfulness: 6
Game Masters
Friendliness: 4
Availability: 2
Helpfulness: 4
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 1
2024-05-16
Hello dear stranger! It's always fun to receive these "anonymous" reviews when someone was punished for breaking the rules. Anyway, nobody has to "side" with GMs to be treated nicely. We welcome feedback and criticism, however there's one universal rule that goes for pretty much anywhere in the world: don't be a d*ck. You have clearly broken this rule multiple times. We've tried to warn you several times, but it did not work apparently. Anyway, best of luck.

Chkuu
Played for 1 month 2024-05-15
Been playing on this server since it opened 3 weeks ago. So far my experience on it has been great. Community is friendly, GMs respond to your tickets asap, ping is extremely low(US player here, friends from SEA reported lower ping than me). They have a discord integration feature that displays cards dropped in the server as well as other fun info to look at. Population is currently low due to multiple servers opening at the same time, confident on this one to be the one that sticks out!
Rating: 94
Comment #10
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters