Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. BraveRO High Rate (10/78)10000x10000x10000x500/120
Renewal
2. Oldschool RO - Midrate (8/103)150x150x2500x175/100
Pre-Re
3. Rise of Legends (7/22)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Rising Ragnarok Online (6/6)10000x10000x10000x255/120
Pre-Re
5. Ragnarok Pinas (5/39)3x3x1x99/70
Pre-Re
Newly Listed Servers
1. Rising Ragnarok Online (6)10000x10000x10000x255/120
Pre-Re
2. Rise of Midgard (0)500x500x10x260/60
Renewal
3. Basic PeachLychee RO (0)25x25x25x99/70
Pre-Re
4. ZeusRO - Semi PVP PRE Server (0)4000x4000x9000x99/70
Pre-Re
5. Khai Ragnarok Online (0)150x150x3x99/70
Pre-Re

.:Latest Reviews:.
  bambi0622
Played for 3 months 2024-05-15
Very typical high rate server but with a very balance server. No need to be a donator to be competive just be active and hunt for items you can compete. Plus android apps is very handy to easily hunt and participate in events. Other players also very helpful. Not perfect server yet just like any server but developers are always active resolving issues that popular. Kudos to this server. Let's come and play.
Rating: 82
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 7
Availability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 8
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Friendliness: 9
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 6
Class Balance: 8

mixmatch611
It was refreshing to find a server who don't promote their donation items unlike those hungry server owners who keeps on making promos just for the players to donate. Having this Play to Win style of the game keeps the players in check, and I like how it is since most servers gives everything to players just to earn money. Kuddos to the Game Team!
Rating: 91
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 10
Community
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Friendliness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 10

Lildodge
My Journey began on a server called Rising Ragnarok Online, a haven for the classic Ragnarok fans. The server was incredibly welcoming, with a vibrant community of veteran players eager to share their knowledge and help newcomers find their footing. One of the greatest joy of private servers specially Rising Ragnarok online is the freedom they offer. This server offer features, custom quest, allowing for a truly personalized experience. This server also offers the game on your Android devices.
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 9

norman2308
Played for 1 month 2024-05-15
A very good server. In this early stage of this server I can see the dedication of the developers(GM) to this game. High rate with balance competition. No over powered donators. Game Feature: like most High rate server but the best feature of this server it has ANDROID version. You can play everywhere. Stability wise they still have flaws like any other server. But the good thing is the developers is always active whenever you report any issues for them to resolve. I give this 8.5/10 rate so far
Rating: 96
Comment #4
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 8

acearmario
Played for 2 months 2024-05-15
I've been playing ragnarok since the original released in the Philippines and still plays a lot of private servers. But this is the first server I played that I enjoyed alot. The games got alot of events and things to do. The GM's are helpfull and tje game doesnt really promote the 'Donation' just to be strong ingame. There are tons of ways to get strong in this server if you really want to. If you are a new player, there is a solopack to help you get started. Overall, great server!
Rating: 94
Comment #5
Server
Stability: 10
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 7

MagicalPowerOn
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-14
I was lucky to find this great server. Everything is here to play with rate 10x. Events, costumes, hourly rewards, the opportunity to buy everything for zeny at the tool dealer (from battle manual, bubble gum, elemental converter, aspersio, assumption, etc.) Npc job master, reset, linker, healer, warper, etc. And the most important thing is that everything is stable and without lags. Thanks for the good work GM????
Rating: 100
Comment #6
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10

Gera012
Played for 1 month 2024-05-14
the most toxic server i ever see THE GMS ARE TOXIC. good luck with your UARO. this server gonna die soon with people and gms like this thet saying no donations LIES its pay to win they buying credis same as all toxic ro server another server to train money from people i bet its some colage server just for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Rating: 32
Comment #7
Server
Stability: 5
Availability: 5
Community
Friendliness: 1
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 3
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 1
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-05-14
What's up, bro? Frustrated because you couldn’t sell your character through RMT and got banned, so now you're calling us toxic admins? Let's set the record straight: every player gets equal attention on our server, donation or not, and donors gain no advantages. Claims of toxicity generally come from those who've been banned. As for the server dying—that's not happening. We've been actively making updates and dealing with disruptors like you for over a year and a half.

fr4nky0307
Played for more than 1 year 2024-05-14
This is the best 1/1/1 server so far. Payon stories is recomended for everyone who want to chill after work and make new friends. It feels like official server, and I like the class rebalance, more convenient to play. Community is good too, so many good people who are willing to help low lv player to grow up faster. And the most important is, server is very stable, no lag, no bot, and no RMT, so the economy is good too.
Rating: 100
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10

Mary20
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-14
I joined the server a few days ago, a friend invited me to try the game, I hadn't played Ragnarok in a long time. I really like the speed of the game and the discord posts make everything transparent and fun. I recommend it
Rating: 92
Comment #9
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Availability: 8
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 8

anthrax11
Played for 3 months 2024-05-14
Game feature - Typical for most High Rate Servers. Good thing it has Android so you can play anywhere! Added feature - The game has Deposit System which makes it interesting as it basically means that they plan to make the game as a long term server. Management - The team has flaws like any other servers, but at least they don't promote their donation and focuses on it unlike every server I played before. Play style - I like the Play to Win setup of the game! Diligent players has advantage!
Comment #10
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Game Masters