Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. Rise of Legends (28/111)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
2. Adventures RO (18/136)10x10x10x99/70
Pre-Re
3. Zoe Ragnarok Online (14/17)30x30x5x99/70
Pre-Re
4. UARO World of your dream (11/139)5x5x5x99/70
Pre-Re
5. Oldschool RO (7/32)3000x3000x2000x255/100
Pre-Re
Newly Listed Servers
1. DiwataRO (5)40x40x100x99/70
Pre-Re
2. DGXRO (0)7x7x10x99/70
Pre-Re
3. Secrets of Izlude (0)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Sommyworld (0)10000x10000x1000x255/120
Pre-Re
5. RebornToMorroc (1)3x3x3x150/70
Custom

.:Latest Reviews:.
  oHouse
Played for more than 1 year 2024-06-25
This is about XileRo Marky owner server. This kid banned me because I was the player with the highest zeny at server. He acussed me about exploiting zeny witouth proofs and once he wipe all zeny server. I gave him proof in photos of how I got the zeny and he still didn't want to unban me. So, he only fabricated an excuse to ban me for personal interests, this just means how corrupt he is with his staff. This is the reason for empty server, only few online players playing at woe.
Rating: 40
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 4
Availability: 4
Community
Friendliness: 6
Eventfulness: 4
Game Masters
Friendliness: 2
Availability: 2
Helpfulness: 2
Game-play
Economy: 2
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 7

Honest_Reviewer_
Played for 1 month 2024-06-25
Cons : - Because its "new" content are limited, if you want "basic" you can try this - Stability and availability : bad , it used to MT on every day, or DC out of nowhere - GM Helpfulness : bad, based on discord member there, say if you want to GM add something or if you want GM hear you need spend $20 - $30. Pro : - You can Autobot, using command @boton, simple but powerful feature for RO, Afterall if you play RO PC, i bet you are OLD, and have other activities.
Rating: 42
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 4
Community
Friendliness: 6
Eventfulness: 3
Game Masters
Friendliness: 8
Helpfulness: 4
Game-play
Economy: 3
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 5

samwel321
Good as a new home come on try it now pvp/semi grind a lot of friendly player and pvp players custom quest item and other more come and play :D a lot of things you can do like hunting MVP with pods/points/and prints that you can used in custom quest PODS Farming? also available in this server if your a farmer you belong here Zenny Farming ? also available not gold room its a farm map that has option that you choose semi grind and got also free 3hrs autoattack
Rating: 60
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Friendliness: 5
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 5
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 5

nicolc28
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-25
for players who have no time but want to ROK ON! the server GM is very active. the items you need is at NPC. The fellow players is nice. You just need to complete your equips because the server gives free auto attack scroll for you to farm zenny or PODS.
Rating: 100
Comment #4
Server
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

xpanda2
So Much to play here. Recommended to all players out there. good server good admins. friendly players and active gm's. hoping this server will last longer. well balance server......................................................................................................................................................................
Comment #5
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

SantinoIslaw
The Admins are very approachable and friendly.. Helpful and fair. they do event most of the time. again.. I repeat the admins are very friendly and easy to approach. they will help you, just ask them. mostly gm rossey ey! baka gm rossey ya. HAHAHAHA
Comment #6
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

ryryryryryryryryryryryryryry
Played for 2 months 2024-06-25
I like this pvp server...... This server is so good and the gm's is friendly and easy to approach. The items are balance and not donator server. No over power costumes. Also they have a very unique gameplay and many gacha to get costumes and have many zeny burner and events to do this server is semi farm because almost of the item in the npc @mall you can buy. The players in this server is friendly and supportive and have a active community and active gm..... The Gm's in this server is not bias.
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

darklord2020
Played for 6 months 2024-06-25
Please do not waste your time in this server. GM is known past RMT-er but instead of getting banned, gets promoted to GM. GM team can't take constructive criticism and he'll surely reply to this review defending their misguided actions. Here is the link watch and judge for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCJimXa_eoA&ab_channel=Lj55. Population in the server is scam, almost 80% of the population are AUTOTRADE merchant store. Not Newbie friendly. No proxy server also. Terrible lag.
Rating: 40
Comment #8
Server
Stability: 6
Community
Friendliness: 7
Eventfulness: 3
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 7
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 2
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-25
The claim that the GM is involved in RMT is false. The fact he's not banned only proves it. This accusation comes from a group of banned RMTs trying to stir up drama. You're just reviving the clown act you failed at earlier this year. For those genuinely curious, join our Discord where our great community will clear things up. We ban people harshly for breaking the rules and understand comments like this follow a ban, but we prefer keeping our server clean. Your baseless accusations won't stick.

Blansh
Played for 3 months 2024-06-25
One of the best low-rates servers going on! They have an active community, many parties, guilds and events! Skills and items are perfectly balanced, aswell as monsters/drops! You should try creating an account there!
Rating: 95
Comment #9
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Availability: 9
Game-play
Guild Competition: 9

amadeos
The players and GM is very friendly. I've been looking for a Ragnarok private server in NA, and I think I found the perfect one. Highly recommend this server to new players and veteran players out there who's looking for a casual game.
Comment #10
Server
Community
Game Masters