Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. UARO World of your dream (36/135)5x5x5x99/70
Pre-Re
2. Radnarok Official (30/30)26x26x2x99/70
Pre-Re
3. Rise of Legends (25/98)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Good Old Days Classic (18/18)1x1x1x99/50
Classic
5. Adventures RO (18/127)10x10x10x99/70
Pre-Re
Newly Listed Servers
1. RebornToMorroc (0)3x3x3x150/70
Custom
2. Classic-Life RO (0)1x1x1x99/50
Classic
3. Tales of Loki (3)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Cotton Candy Ragnarok (1)25x25x10x200/70
Renewal
5. World Ragnarok (4)3x3x2x99/70
Pre-Re

.:Latest Reviews:.
  Darl07
Played for 3 months 2024-06-21
One of the aspects I love most about Venris Ragnarok Online is its rich lore and storytelling. Each quest and NPC interaction contributes to building a deeper understanding of Midgard's history and inhabitants.
Rating: 96
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Availability: 10
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 9

Kojiro_26
Played for 4 months 2024-06-21
Venris Ragnarok Online has been my go-to MMORPG lately. The immersive world of Midgard, coupled with indicate questlines and dynamic gameplay mechanics, keeps me engaged for hours. Whether I'm exploring new territories, delving into dungeons with my guildmates, or participating in thrilling PVP battles, every experience feels uniquely rewarding.
Rating: 98
Comment #2
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 10
Class Balance: 10

Rinoa_Heartilly
Played for more than 1 year 2024-06-20
Been with the Loki server from the old to the new one. Brings out the nostalgia of the 2000's. The auto really helps for us which is quite busy with life outside ragnarok. Loki feels home. Everyone is very engaging and helpful especially the GMs. I hope that your server will continue for years and years to come and I will always support this server. - iPeekAtChu | CHRISTMAS of many
Rating: 100
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 10
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Uwee
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-20
So far seru , dengan exp lowrate yg bikin hunting selalu bareng temen2.mudahnya cari party karana map hunt yang selalu full. Gm & staff yang slalu sigap solve problem. event2 seru tiap harinya. good luck juga yang buat race aura event. :)
Comment #4
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Antze
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-20
Good Server !?!?!, must try for classic harsh die hard fans hahaha. with supportive GM, CM, Very active and Silly community.... i think this server has prospect to become HOME for Ragnarok Player Since everyplayer almost search for Forever Home, Why not try this Server? Try, maybe you like it Regard -Antz-
Rating: 94
Comment #5
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 9

kevinyosi
Played for 3 months 2024-06-20
Stability and Performance, The server is stable with minimal downtime and lag, ensuring smooth gameplay experience. Community and Support, A supportive GM team and an active player base make the server welcoming for newcomers and veterans alike. Events and Activities, Frequent in-game events and community-driven activities keep the gameplay fresh and engaging. Balanced Gameplay, The low rate setting provides a balanced progression, making each level and item drop feel rewarding.
Rating: 94
Comment #6
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 7

Your_Face
Played for 1 month 2024-06-20
Because it's such a new server, there aren't as many QoL implemented compared to bigger servers (yet, as of 6/20/24) but I think it's just enough to not feel like the game is being handed to you on a silver platter and keeps a bit of a challenge. Additionally, because the community is so small currently, everyone feels very welcoming, especially the GM. After hopping around a bunch of bigger servers looking for something to fill my NovaRO void, I've had a blast playing Novel Brew. Give it a try!
Rating: 89
Comment #7
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 7

Afrafiz
Hands down to one of the great renewal server with good QOL. No P2w sh!t, everything that you need is just available through grinding and quest. The members here is quite friendly but lack of population but i believe this server one day will be more people coming in. Thanks to the GM always listen and fix the problem even he has other thing to do. For those who new in renewal this is type of server that you can start off, recomended. Come and let's have fun together !
Rating: 77
Comment #8
Server
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 6
Game Masters
Friendliness: 8
Availability: 8
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 8

shuren02
You can never see a very approachable GM like Repulse. He listens to all the concerns and has a quick resolution on small things. He is always open to any suggestions and is always apologetic when things go unexpected. With this in mind, I know playing in the server in the long run will be a smooth sail. Not the usual 1-2 month servers that brags too much but cannot put their words work for them. try playing with us and you will understand what great server really is.
Comment #9
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Kaishinnn
Played for 3 months 2024-06-20
I've been hoping from server to server for years, never found something this good. This server is the best RO experience I've ever had. It's like a utopia, it feels like 'true' RO, and I hope it goes like that for many years.
Rating: 97
Comment #10
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters