Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. UARO World of your dream (38/138)5x5x5x99/70
Pre-Re
2. Radnarok Official (30/30)26x26x2x99/70
Pre-Re
3. Good Old Days Classic (30/31)1x1x1x99/50
Classic
4. Rise of Legends (29/109)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
5. Venris Ragnarok (19/33)7x7x2x99/70
Pre-Re
Newly Listed Servers
1. Sommyworld (0)10000x10000x1000x255/120
Pre-Re
2. RebornToMorroc (0)3x3x3x150/70
Custom
3. Tales of Loki (3)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Cotton Candy Ragnarok (1)25x25x10x200/70
Renewal
5. World Ragnarok (4)3x3x2x99/70
Pre-Re

.:Latest Reviews:.
  Kissing
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-22
Its a cool server, classic with not much custom items so it makes it look nice and classy imo. It's fun trying to get to the dungeons bc there's no warper and it makes it kinda harder :), people is cool and respectful and it's just fun. What i don't like it's that the server is heavily influenced by donations and cash points so it's kinda impossible to get nice things without having to pay for them but i get that that is the way for the server to mantain.
Rating: 85
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 8
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Friendliness: 10
Availability: 9
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 8
Class Balance: 8

berhan
GM is open-minded, solves problem quickly and answers as fast as possible , almost 24/7 online. New server, developing very fast and i believe its gonna be better day by day. Unusual great content and GM is workin' hard to keep the game flowing, starting events , very friendly. So , without hesitation , you can join this server.
Rating: 100
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 10
Community
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

Dex199
Played for more than 1 year 2024-06-22
The server is really nice and playable. Item drop possibilities and gaining experience are not boring. I've been here a long time and it looks like I'll be here a long time. We are looking forward to new players. Best Regards.
Comment #3
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Mayuzumi
It's a very nice server, i haven't played one for a long time and i like this one. The attention of the tickets is good even though we don't speak the same language, there are the events most of the time and there is a lot of interaction with the GMs inside the game.
Rating: 90
Comment #4
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 9
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 8

KirkDevils
One of the best servers i played so far! Amazing Staff, mainly Ancient whose super helpful, and runs events + assists immediately when needed. Would suggest everyone to try it out, if you wish to have the good old days back and with added goodies as costumes if you are a costume lover. Parties running always if you need help lvling or making friends on the server. Hope to see you guys online soon! Pm me on DevilsWraith if you needs tips & tricks.
Comment #5
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Davroar
Played for 1 month 2024-06-22
I just wanna say , thank you for making this ro, im really appreciate it you made this ragnarok and give one more chance to feeling and remembering how really good is ragnarok online, a lot of ragnarok server only care about profit , but you make server with original concept and only provide vip, for all player ragnarok in here you can see player use hat and mr smile lol, come and join
Rating: 95
Comment #6
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 9

tiltOG
Played for 1 month 2024-06-22
Came back after 15+ years because I missed this game, this server is great and brings back so many memories, i kinda feel old now... Community and staff are amazing, and it's great to be back! Come join us! :)
Rating: 97
Comment #7
Server
Stability: 7
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

joecnls
Played for more than 1 year 2024-06-22
Been a player since July 2022, OSRO truly delivers an authentic Ragnarok Online experience, it caters to both veterans and newcomers alike. Classic gameplay enhanced by a touch of customization. Along with a dedicated staff and welcoming community, it makes the perfect choice to relieve the Oldschool days. Look no further, OSRO has it all, I wholeheartedly recommend it to you.
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

kladspetshop
I've been playing ZOE ragnarok online since day 1, it has quickly become one of my favorite ragnarok server, gameplay in zoe ragnarok strikes a perfect balance between nostalgia and innovation. one of the standout aspects of zoe ragnarok online is it's community. the game fosters a welcoming and friendly enviroment where both new and veteran players can thrive. guilds are active and collaborative and there are plenty of in-game events that encourage teamwork. It's easy to make friends.
Comment #9
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

StealthyShy
Played for 4 months 2024-06-22
It's true that there's a clique here, and newcomers with different opinions are not welcome. Very little in the way of costumes, none of which are in the cash shop, though you can buy unstable cores and trade them for costumes (which end up being ridiculously expensive) or you can use the gacha and hope you get something good. I do like the perks you get from being VIP, and the skills are re-balanced here to make the game more enjoyable. But getting ganged up on for making suggestions ruins it.
Rating: 41
Comment #10
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 1
Eventfulness: 3
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 3
Helpfulness: 1