Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. Dark Ragnarok Rebirth (15/15)8000x8000x1000x255/100
Pre-Re
2. Adventures RO (11/110)10x10x10x99/70
Pre-Re
3. Rise of Legends (11/74)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Rage Ragnarok Online SHR (10/10)150000x150000x10000x1000/250
5. Venris Ragnarok (7/12)7x7x2x99/70
Pre-Re
Newly Listed Servers
1. Rage Ragnarok Online SHR (10)150000x150000x10000x1000/250
2. Aura-RO (0)20x20x20x160/150
Renewal
3. United Ragnarok Online (0)15x15x2x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Dark Ragnarok Rebirth (15)8000x8000x1000x255/100
Pre-Re
5. New Odin RO (3)5x5x2x99/50
Classic

.:Latest Reviews:.
  hasoloan2005
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-13
I just found this server on facebook ads and the gm was super responsive. Guiding me how to run the game haha i was confused because it has been 10 years not playing. Very good server. Recommended. Not pay to win but also not useless Item mall since i dont have time to grind.
Rating: 85
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Friendliness: 8
Availability: 9
Helpfulness: 8
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 8

Karlahk
Played for 3 months 2024-06-13
uaRO and it is by far my most enjoyed server. i love these low rate here and the weekend bonus to get bored out. Farming feel like farming but is much easier than original RO. The community is friendly, active and completely distributed from all over the planet. Its on Episode 13.2 + some additions and slightly adjustments which i like. I didnt played WoE yet but there some active guilds. Customes are without stats & buyable I had 2 times the contact to GMs, the response were helpful & friendly
Rating: 89
Comment #2
Server
Community
Game Masters
Friendliness: 10
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 10

alex4138
Played RO on and off for 15+ years. This is by far the most polished private server I’ve ever played. The GMs are friendly and professional and know what they are doing. The only down side at the moment is the low server population, but this is expected for a relatively new server. I honestly think this server has a big potential to be one of the best private server.
Rating: 76
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 6

Khrackers
Played for 7 months 2024-06-13
A good server with some minor level of custom that basically gives alternatives way of playing the game without endangering the balance. The classes have had minor tweaks to allow some less loved classes to shine a bit more. GM is good and open to feedback. Rates are really good. It may be the first server I saw that had drop rates this well balanced. All the server is missing is some good old woe competiton and thus players. Come and try Hata no Kokoro Online!
Rating: 86
Comment #4
Server
Community
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 9

mOckz
Played for 10 months 2024-06-13
been playing the server for too long i guess since rage started and all i can say is this server is the most balanced super high rate out there severy player is so friendly and aproachable i recommend you to try the server and see for yourself :D
Rating: 91
Comment #5
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 9
Class Balance: 9

Kinesa_Mirasol
Played for 3 months 2024-06-13
This is one of the most amazing server so far. Come join us! We have friendly community and a friendly GM's, there's a lot of amazing features and events that you can enjoy. make friends and build a strong connection with other players. For i always believe in the saying, Once you kill a cow, you gotta make burger, and Why be real if you can just show your tinggil, so your afam can have a happy meal.
Rating: 100
Comment #6
Server
Stability: 10
Community
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

VarshaMYLOVE
Played for 1 month 2024-06-13
It is balanced server and you can find many customization here but it doesnt hurt the nostalgic feeling it serves. Lest come here play together in venris Ragnarok. Very active GM even in discord with a lot of events. And also still fresh server. Good for newbie
Rating: 85
Comment #7
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play

lordmeki
I love versus ro. registered as streamer and feel reality by the community, about rates can be very realives. I like low rate personality. very recommend to play here. if you wanna join my team I will invite you. let's play together
Rating: 80
Comment #8
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 8

AtlasOmega
Played for 1 month 2024-06-13
DarkRO is a breath of fresh air. The community is friendly and very helpful. Progression is fair if you grind well. Donation items can help but the ingame gear quests are still the best in slot. Economy needs a bit of improvement but still is fair for high end gear which is difficult to make anyway. WoE is exciting to witness but the monopoly of top guilds needs to be challenged. But overall, this server is fun and the GMs are very helpful and hardworking. IGN:Atorasu
Rating: 91
Comment #9
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 10

qubiqu500
Played for less than 1 month 2024-06-12
bikin char 1 , habis itu saya gak login agak lama karna bingung cari referensi ,,, kemudian beberapa hari gak login, dan coba login lagi.. malah kena jail . salah saya di mana ? katnya cari player , tapi player yang ada malah di jail dan gabisa bikin char lagi . :) saya bukan promoter btw , maaf kalo bikn ini , karn sya kecewa
Rating: 25
Comment #10
Server
Stability: 1
Availability: 2
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 3
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 1
Helpfulness: 2
Game-play
Economy: 4
Guild Competition: 4
Class Balance: 2
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-06-13
Pertama-tama, kami ingin mengucapkan terima kasih atas masukan Anda. Kami sangat menghargai setiap umpan balik yang kami terima karena membantu kami memperbaiki layanan kami lebih baik lagi. Mengenai masalah yang anda sebutkan diatas, sungguh sangat diluar dari kenyataan, tidak ada sama sekali kami jail seseorang tanpa alasan yang jelas, itu merupakan fitnah yang nyata, inget bro fitnah lebih kejam dari pada pembunuhan, smoga hidup kamu mendapatkan karma yang nyata. aaamiiinn

More Latest Reviews